Friday, November 7, 2008

Difficult times still are rich in lessons to learn

I must apologize to the few readers I have for my absence of the past week.

Life brings difficulties, and so I have a new set of such obstacles before me. But these desert experiences still have much to teach and provide the opportunity to hear God more closely.

I hope to continue blogging, but it will not be as frequently. There are much better bloggers out there locally and nationally to read, so you won't me missing much from me.

Still, I will respond to the injustices out there, facing people of all colors, ethnicities, races and classes. A lot of people have wrongly suffered because of the financial markets and politicians.

I will continue to fight, both for you in providing the truth about all sides so you might beware and bring hope back to your lives and those of your loved ones.

Take care. You are always in my thoughts.

1 comment:

Mike Tant said...

Tim,
Though I seldom comment I am a regular reader and appreciate both your zeal and your wisdom. I hope that the Lord continues to bless you and whatever difficulties you now face are quickly resolved. (We spoke briefly at the THCC meeting a few months ago.)