Sunday, September 28, 2008

An interesting endorsement of Sen. John McCain

YouTube is an amazing vehicle of communication for this very visually-oriented world.

And one of the most watched presentations today is the following video endorsement of Sen. John McCain for president. It is not unique because of the race of the person in the video. It is interesting for its rant against liberalism and its impact upon black families.

I don't agree with everything the man is saying. But I find it provocative in terms of stimulating needed political discussion.

I haven't decided on whom I will endorse for president. Still, I am open to being swayed.

See what you think about this man's rant: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxhYampIl7A

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tim,
His perspective is refreshing. He says things that you and I can not articulate..