Saturday, September 6, 2008

There's one thing about being too patriotic, but Dems in Denver may have gone too far other way

I live in a neighborhood where a local realtor once delivered flags before the Fourth of July and pegged the tiny flags into the ground near our mailboxes.

So I hurried to the mailbox and retrieved the tiny flag lest anyone take mine. I brought it to the porch and set it up for view next to the large one I always fly.

The following story from the conservative Drudge Report anf FOXNEWS caught my eye because of the love of country and flag taught me by my dad. The story sure doesn't make the Obama campaign and its supports in Denver look very good.

But judge for yourself.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/09/06/mccain-camp-to-chastise-dems-for-discarding-american-flags/

No comments: