Sunday, February 1, 2009

Grudgingly entering the Facebook era

I've been told many times by knowledgeable people that I need to get on Facebook.

And I've always had an excuse as to why I could not do it.

No more.

This morning, I completed my Facebook entry. What a marvelous tool!

So at 2:35 a.m. CDT, I finally caught up with the real world. And the Rev. Enoch Fuzz, the Lion of Tennessee and my mentor, became my first Facebook friend. I understand that having Facebooks friends is very important.

Now I hear that I should be using Twitter so that people can know what I am thinking.

Hell, I'll never catch up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a coincidence, just a few minutes ago was looking for a profile from you on twitter, and sadly ddnt find anny yet. sure will be there in no time :). can only tell you is great tool, best way is to discover it yourself.

Greetings