Friday, January 30, 2009

An encouragement to seek the light of Christ

A reader sent this message concerning my post about the killings from one California hospital and the birth of eight children at another.

I endorse his sentiments:

When times grow darkest, we must look to the Light.

I too have financial challenges and young children but I don't lose hope because my trust is in Jesus Christ--that TODAY, He will give me my daily bread and that ONE DAY He will come back for me.

To my fellow Christians, this dark hour is when we should shine brightest--be intentional about embracing the hope of Christ and sharing it with others.

To my brothers and sisters in the human race, consider that if this life is all we have, we are to be pitied. This life is full of trouble and difficulty.

Sure, there are immense joys but they only last for a moment. I encourage you to put your trust in Jesus Christ for TODAY and for ETERNITY.

Lovingly,
Roland Hairston.

No comments: