Saturday, January 31, 2009

Turning off the name callers and haters

I was watching Sean Hannity's program last night, which is not something common for me since the two of us do not see eye to eye on many issues.

But I noticed he uses quite a bit of time of his show to run some really hateful calls from people who do not like his politics. I really think he is taking time away from viewers who would prefer more from him, and less from these angry people.

I follow that rule on my blog. I do not provide the time and space for the name callers and haters, which mostly turn out to be liberals and Democrats. Their call for tolerance does not include people they disagree with.

So if you are taking time to send me a name-calling response to what I write, you are wasting yout time.

It will never be published. And I love to push the "reject" button. It is like hitting the lever on the toilet to flush.

No comments: